Sunday, July 15, 2012

Update

I know, I know...I have been a bad blogger.  I have a lot more time right now, but, since we are living out of suitcases, it is a lot less structured.  I don't have my computer set up on a desk and my laptop was broken (but it's fixed now).  Soon we will be moved into our new place and getting back into a routine and schedule.

Here's what we've been up to:

* Bech just got back from Honduras.  He went on a missions trip with his parents church and had a great time.  Jack and I, though, are glad to have him home!

* We went to Baton Rouge Friday and Saturday with two goals: job for Bech and place for us to live.  And we accomplished both!  

* We found a great 3 bedroom 2 bath condo in Baton Rouge.  I am so excited!  It is huge...lots of storage and lots of room.  It is a little dated looking in the kitchen and bathroom, but it is clean and well kept up (which matters more to me).  Plus, it's in our price range, which is the most important.  I am sure I will put lots of pictures up when we get moved in.

* I STILL need to put up Jack's 12 month update.  Maybe I'll get it up before he turns 13 months!  

* Also, I am debating whether I am going to keep going on the month updates.  I think I'll just put updates up for every 3 months.  

I think that's about it.  We will be moving in a week, but for now, we are just going to enjoy time with family!

No comments: