Friday, September 12, 2014

5 on Friday

5 on Friday, my favorite!


O     N     E

As you can probably guess, no baby here yet.  And I am SO ready to get this baby out of me.

Someone the other day told me that I handled pregnancy well.  And I laughed.  Because that is definitely not true.  I have been SUCH a complainer lately.

Ahhh...soon, I know!


T     W     O

I know I've talked on here before about my love for Louise Penny.  She's a Montreal mystery writer.  I am not a fan of most modern mystery writers (give me Agatha Christy instead!), but her books are really good.  Not gory, not full of sex, not a ton of language.

She just released her newest book, The Long Way Home.



I finished it yesterday, and it was so good!  If you are looking for a new series to ready, start this one (I believe the first is Still Life).  Not only are the books great, but they will make you want to move to Quebec!


T     H     R     E     E

It is no secret that I love adore am obsessed with FALL!  


It is by far my favorite season.  And being father up north just makes fall that much more fun.

We are going to be in the 60's this weekend and the early part of next week.  It feels absolutely perfect outside.  I cannot wait to have this baby and (perhaps wishful thinking?) start wearing some of my fall clothes and boots.


F     O     U     R

We moved into graduate housing this summer, and cable is included.  And we get HGTV!

I have a new show I am obsessed with:


Are Chip and Joanna not the cutest?  

I love this show and I love the couple that does it.  I told Bech I want him to start looking for jobs in Waco, Texas, so that the Gaines could fix up a house for us!

Totally reasonable reason to want to move somewhere, right?


F     I     V     E

Honestly, all I can think right now is how much I want a fresh lemon sour snow cone from Snowhaven in Brookhaven.  I know, this shouldn't even count as a 5th point.  But it's going to have to.

I think I will go to Rita's instead...


Have a wonderful weekend!  Hopefully, I will have a baby this weekend...wouldn't that be great?

No comments: