Thursday, October 13, 2016

It's Fall, Y'all!

It's October, which means it's the beginning of my favorite three months of the year.  I ADORE fall so much.  This year, we have jumped right into October and are enjoying it so much!


The first weekend in October, we headed to Sam Mazza's for the fall festival.  This is one of my favorite fall traditions.  We love to eat, play, pet animals, and take a hayride to pick out our pumpkins!


Look at my three boys, aren't they the cutest???


I have a photo just like this from the past three years.  I love being able to compare and see how big Jack and Gil are getting!


Isn't Sam Mazza's beautiful?


My sweet little boys.  I have to admit, I just adore putting them in matching outfits.

Last weekend, we headed to another local place, Chapin Orchard.  We are usually die hard Shelburne Orchard fans.  I still love Shelburne, but Chapin was wonderful too!  We had a great time picking apples and playing.


Gil is not much of a talker still, but he does love to talk about apples and pumpkins.


And his big brother hasn't seen a tree he won't climb.


They are getting along more and more and it's pretty fun.


Gil is also obsessed with eating "bapples!"


Jack's school has a circus artist in residence right now.  Jack was showing off his newly acquired juggling skills in the orchard with the apples.  I'm sure the orchard owners loved it...


Oh this kid!  I miss his sweet baby curls, but he's pretty darn sweet with his big boy haircut and cheesy grin!



No comments: