Wednesday, July 1, 2009

...we're back!

We are back in the US of A, and I am so happy! We got back Monday at about 7 p.m. and headed straight to Little Tokyo for some much needed sushi. We have just been spending time with our families and enjoying being home for the past two days. I start my job tomorrow, though!

I did make my much anticipated Wal-Mart trip to see the shampoo aisle (and was a little overwhelmed with all of the choices...I mean, do you know how many different brands of sour cream there are? a LOT!). In case there are any overly curious readers out there (and by that, I mean borderline psycho, but not really), I picked the new "hydralicious" Herbal Essence...I am very happy with my purchase.

yummy!



I have a post I'm working on about a crazy day we had in England...I'll try to post it soon!

6 comments:

Courtney said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Courtney said...

hahaha! One thing to warn you on, my hair dresser told me once (or a few times since I refused to listen to her advice for a while) that Herbal Essences is actually bad for your hair if you use it regularly. Which is so sad because it usually smells so nice. I just thought I'd give you the helpful hint.

PS. It's time to change your timezone on here or your computer or whatever dictates it. Your post says it's July 2nd already.

Sherry Adams said...

Glad to hear you are back in the US Marley and Bech. I will be coming home in September for the Adams Addition ( Juliana and Nicholas are having a baby) Hope I get to catch up with you. I would like to see how you liked the overseas experience.

Megan said...

You are hilarious!! I miss you!

Anonymous said...

I'm soooo glad you're home!!! What a treat it was seeing you Tuesday! And to think we're living in the same city this next year-- yay!! I love you!

Sheryl said...

I love the pictures of you in Walmart! You crack me up. We are glad that you made it home safely. Joseph and Logan love the ark that you and Katy got them. I don't know who likes it more, them or Uncle Mike and me! Thanks for thinking of them.

We love you!

Uncle Mike and Aunt Sheryl