Monday, June 30, 2014

29 Weeks

I am so behind on these.  That's what vacation does to you!  But I want to at least have some sense of how I felt at this point, so here goes...


I was a little over 26 weeks here, but I forgot to make Bech take a picture so this will work!  Also, ignore the fact that I am standing next to my super tall, super skinny, super beautiful little sister.  

How Far Along: 
 
I am 29 weeks today!

 Baby Size:

The baby is 17 inches long and 2.9 pounds in weight--about the size of a small cabbage.

Maternity Clothes:
 
I am loving maxi dresses this time around.  Even though Jack was born in late June, Vermont was still a little chilly, so I only had two dresses I was wearing.  But I got a couple of more dresses while I was in Mississippi, and I have been wearing the heck out of them!
 
Sleep:

I have officially hit the point of not getting good sleep.  Ugh.

Movement:

All the time!  We have a little wild boy on our hands!

Best Moment This Week:

Jack has asked every day when his little brother gets here.  I love seeing him so excited!

Food Cravings:

Anything cold.  I've been drinking a lot of ice water!  Plus green grapes. 

Food Aversions:

Still savory things.  

Also meat--which is not good.  I just got my 28 week test results in.  I passed my 1 hour gestational diabetes test (which is great), but I'm super anemic.  I just started taking iron pills and now I need to add in some red meat.

What I Miss:
 
Being able to sleep and sit in comfortable positions.  Seriously, I am only 29 weeks...this cannot already be happening!

What I Am Looking Forward To:

Enjoying the last couple months of "just Jack."

Milestones:

3rd trimester! 

Pregnancy Symptoms:

I have started getting those awful leg cramps.  Anyone else know what I'm talking about? 
 
Gender:
 
A boy!

Weight Gain:
 
20 pounds.  I'm still right on track.  I really thought Mississippi was going to mess me up, but somehow it didn't.



No comments: