Saturday, August 30, 2014

37 weeks!


Hey, look, I actually put a picture up this time!  Does that excuse the fact that this update is 5 days late?


How Far Along: 
 
I am 37 weeks and 5 days!

 Baby Size:

The baby is 6.5 pounds and 19 to 22 inches, about the size of a watermelon.

Maternity Clothes:
 
Seriously?  Should this question even be asked?
 
Sleep:

Not so hot.

Movement:

Yes, but it definitely is starting to slow down.

Best Moment This Week:

I have almost completed the boys room!  I feel like the baby can come, if he wants to.

Food Cravings:

Still craving some potato skins.  And I love crunching ice right now.  And I really want a snowcone from Ms. Gussies.  But that's, sadly, not going to happen.

Food Aversions:

Meat.  Gross. 

What I Miss:
 
Margaritas.

I have a friend lined up to bring me a margarita after the baby (Meredith, you are the best!).  And I can not wait!

What I Am Looking Forward To:

Our sweet friend and neighbor (her husband is in Bech's program) just had her baby yesterday!  I can't wait until they get home and I can get some sweet snuggles in!

Milestones:

I am (kind of) full term, depending on if you go by 37 or 38 weeks.  I feel like that's a big deal.

Pregnancy Symptoms:

Heartburn ALL of the time.  But I feel like the baby has dropped, so I'm not sure why I suddenly have awful heartburn.
 
Gender:
 
A boy!

Weight Gain:
 
25 pounds.


No comments: