Wednesday, March 25, 2009

just a few quick prayer requests and praises:

- We need energy! Katy was just here and Bech's parents come next Tuesday. We loved having Katy here and know we will love having Mr. John and Mrs. Karey here as well, but we are exhausted. Luckily, we have only a week and a half more until spring break! We need it! Pray for all of the other teachers here as well, as they are all super tired as well.
- Our friends Josh and Emily Ketchum both have plus 4 malaria (about the worst you can get). Thankfully, they caught it quickly enough, but otherwise, plus 4 can be deadly. Pray that they will recuperate quickly and fully!
- We have had so many visitors...which is so good for us! We often feel embarrassed because almost everyone in our immediate family has visited us. We both have sweet and wonderful families and are so blessed to have had them visit!
- I'm pretty sure I didn't catch sleeping sickness...I didn't think I would, but I was still a little worried.
- 3rd term is due...and I have at least 1 student failing! Please pray that God will help me to help my student.
- On the same note, some of my students who were being sluggish the past few months have really been kicking it in gear! I am so thankful for that!
- Finally, Bech and I are trying to figure out jobs for next year. If you think finding a job is hard, try doing it from another country! Pray that we will find jobs!

No comments: