Monday, December 6, 2010

13 weeks



I should first say, as a disclaimer, that I am not sure I will do weekly updates. I have seen other people do them on their blogs, and they are fun to read. But I am boring and lazy, so who knows how often I will do this! But this week, I thought I'd try...

How far along? 13 weeks

Baby Size: Almost 3 inches, about the size of a peach

Total weight gain/loss: About 4 pounds

Maternity clothes? Nope. I have a bella band, but I've only worn it 2 or 3 times. My pants fall down when I wear it, which is more than slightly embarrassing. But my jeans are starting to get uncomfortable.

Sleep: I am not as tired as I used to be, but I still need a lot of sleep. And I am sleeping pretty well.

Best moment this week: Hearing the heartbeat.

Movement: Nope

Food cravings: For a while, I had an obsession with Lime Tostitos. Now I really like PB&J.

Gender: We find out January 10th. I really want it to be a girl, but I will be happy with a boy as well.

What I miss: Margaritas

What I am looking forward to: Being in Mississippi in almost a week (okay, so that has nothing to do with the baby, but thats what I really am looking forward to!

Milestones: End of the first trimester, and being able to tell everyone

Pregnancy symptoms: Just tiredness. Like I said before, I really didn't have any morning sickness.


No comments: