Monday, December 20, 2010

update from the south...

We are back in Mississippi, and it is wonderful! We have both loved being around friends and family and soaking in all of our favorite things about the South.

Exams are over and done, and I am happy with the results. However I am even more happy to have a break from school...no thinking about Greek or Latin for 4 more weeks! But I dreamt in Latin and Greek last night...ugh. That's when you know you have been studying too much!

Of course there has been much stomach patting so far (from family mostly, but a few friends...it doesn't really weird me out). I am starting to show. Eventually I will share pictures online. But right now it still looks a little like just added pounds, so I am keeping the shared pictures at a minimum.

And on the food front, I have gotten La Guadalupe and Keifers. Tomorrow, Bech and I are going to Little Tokyo with Bech's grandmother. So 3 down, 2 more to go! And Keifers was as wonderful as I thought it would be. La Guadalupe was just okay. But I am worried about Little Tokyo. I have kind of have an aversion to shrimp right now, so this may be a sad lunch for me.

I absolutely love Christmas time, and am so excited for Christmas Eve and Christmas Day. My family is obsessed with traditions, so there are lots of Braden family traditions that happen during Christmas.

Anyway, I just wanted to put a short update on here.

No comments: