Sunday, December 4, 2011

Pictures!

I haven't put up pictures in about a week, so I thought I would add some new ones!

I mentioned it once before, but Jack is now sitting up!  He is such a big boy.

He is still a little wobbly, so, unless we are right there, we cushion him with the Boppy.  Here is Jack showing off his new skills.  I love this outfit on him.  Bech's parents got this from Prague (I think?).


He's still not a fan of tummy time, but sometimes we make him do it...we're so mean...





This next picture is awful, as far as lighting is concerned!  I need to figure out how to take good pictures of Jack in front of the tree.  But I put Jack in one of his Christmas outfits, and I needed to get a picture of him in it!


Also, Jack has officially dropped the dreamfeed, and now sleeps from 7:45 ish to 7 a.m.  Last Thursday, Jack ate a little late, so I decided to just skip the dreamfeed and see how long he could go.  And I was completely surprised when he went all night.  I have a feeling that he could probably have done this a couple of weeks ago, but I love snuggling with him after the dreamfeed!  Oh well, I know there are so many fun things about this age too.  I just miss my little baby!

And finally, here is Jack, showing off his newest skill, saying "Ba."  Of course my mom thinks he is really trying to say "Bella."



No comments: