I haven't joined in on "Midweek Confessions" in a couple of weeks because of moving and everything, so I thought I would join in with "E, Myself, and I" this week!
* While we were getting packed, we definitely stuck Jack in a pack and play, threw some toys in, and threw in some puffs whenever he would fuss. Oh well...it worked!
* Few things have made me happier lately than the return of Abby and "Dance Moms."
* We are having a family party for Jack on Sunday for his birthday, and I really haven't done much for it. I had lots of grand plans, but the fact that we are just so exhausted from the move has sort of deflated my enthusiasm.
* I have had 5 snow cones since I have gotten into Mississippi. And they were all really good.
* But I have not had any sushi from Little Tokyo yet. Seriously, who am I? That is so not like me. But we are going to Jackson tomorrow so I will get some soon!
* I have been doing cartwheels across my parents foyer, just like I used to in high school.