Friday, June 1, 2012

Jack update

We are currently on the road, heading back down South.  But I don't want to neglect my blog too much, so I'm scheduling a post for while I'm traveling!

Jack's little personality just keeps coming out more and more, and I love it!  He is a mixture of so many things--he is serious and shy when he meets people, he is such a people watcher, he is so goofy and fun when he's comfortable, he is a cuddler and snuggler.  He is just a joy to be around and I love him so much!


We have been trying to add more and more "table" food into his diet.  He LOVES scrambled eggs.  He loves all food, but he especially loves eggs.


He's showing off his baby sign language.  


Jack loves all of the packing going on in our house...more toys to play with!  He especially loves the boxes.



Yup, I think we'll pack him up and take him back to the South with us!

We love our sweet Baby Jack!

1 comment:

Katy Robertson said...

You know that I LOVE eggs, so he gets that from me.

I know I say that all the time. but really jack and i are two peas in a pod haha jk