Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Last days in Vermont...

We have been so busy the past two weeks.  We have been spending lots of time with all of our sweet friends in Vermont.  We have also been crazy busy packing.  The ABF trailer came today, so we have started getting all of our boxes and furniture loaded up.  Tomorrow will be a full day of packing, saying goodbye, and cleaning our little apartment.

And then, Thursday morning, we will head out!  We have a fun, long trip home planned.  We will see Mike and Laura, Courtney, my aunt and uncle, plus spend a night in Chattanooga.  We will finally get to Brookhaven next Tuesday.

I am so tired and have very little energy left...so I'll just throw up a few pictures!


a cookout with friends!


Kyler, our first friend in Vermont


our sweet friend, Alison


I think we enjoyed the food!


my Latin students


we had a cookout for the homeschool group (where I taught Latin), and the family (whose house it was at) owns Alpacas...so cute!


Jack liked them


look how big my baby boy is getting!


Jack and I visited his daycare and his sweet teacher, Heather.  We are so thankful for Heather and the entire daycare staff...such a great experience!


Jack's best daycare bud, Joey.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I am seriously going to miss you guys! It makes my heart hurt to know that you are leaving. But I'm excited for your new adventure! And that I can keep up-to-date on your lives via your blog. Good luck on your move!!!!!!

Erin L said...

I am so sad you guys are moving already! That went so fast. I'll be sure to drop by today and give last hugs. Good luck on your new adventure and I'll be sure to follow your blog! (You can follow mine, too!)