Today I took my LAST exam! I still have to take some comprehensive tests, but I am completely done with my course work. I am so glad! But I am also brain dead. So this post is just going to be random bullets...
* Now I am going to take a little break. Oh, and pack up everything! Bech's little brother arrived today, and his parents arrive tomorrow night. I am excited to spend time with them and show Hunter around Burlington.
* Jack has been a total fussbudget the past couple of days. His top two teeth are about to break through, and I think that is the reason for his grumpy attitude.
* He also took his first step! He technically did it last Monday (April 30th) to Heather at daycare (but we were there to see it...thank goodness!). Since then, he has done a step or two for us about once a day. I would love for him to be walking by this summer, so I can take pictures of him walking on the beach--is that totally shallow of me?
* It is finally getting warm here in Vermont...thank goodness! Today was in the 50's and rainy, but tomorrow is supposed to be warm (70's). I am planning on taking Jack (and Hunter of course) for a walk down Church Street!
* Bech is sick (hopefully just a stomach bug). I am praying that Jack and I do NOT get sick, too!
* I am watching Dance Moms Miama right now...LOVE this show. I can't help it!
That's about it. Hopefully I'll get some pics of Jack up here soon!