Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Midweek Confessions



My favorite time of the week is here...Midweek Confessions!  I'm linking up with "E, Myself, and I," so head over there to check out other confessions.

* I hope this one isn't TMI, but Bech has the stomach virus.  And, bless his heart, but last night my biggest worry was him throwing up on my Anthropologie bed spread.  I was worried about him also, but come on...an Anthro bed spread?  You don't want to mess that up!

* Somehow in the past two weeks, I managed to read two books for fun.  Beth asked in another comment what I was reading.  I read two books by Louise Penny.  They're mysteries set in Quebec and they're really good!

 * Now that the semester is over, I have started religiously checking for my grades to be posted online...I feel like a college freshman!

* I am counting down the days until we get back to Mississippi.  And not just because I am ready to see my family), but also because I am ready to eat a snowcone.  There is seriously nothing in the world like a snowcone from Brookhaven.  I am also ready for a diet cherry limeade from Sonic.  I love my family, I really do.  I just love food second.

* I need a pedicure...badly.  To some of you, that may not seem like a confession.  All I can say is, you must not know my mother!

That's all for this week.   Head over to "E, Myself, and I" to join the fun!

2 comments:

Biba and Ralph said...

Love these confessions, Marley! I laughed out loud at the pedicure one... I keep thinking to myself that I NEED to go get one soon because my mother would kill me if she saw the state of my toes! Too funny!

twinkietotmom said...

I love food, too! My favorite part about traveling is the eating out part ;)