Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Midweek Confessions!



Midweek Confession time!  Head over to "E, Myself, and I" to read others (or to link up!).

* Last night I was trying to make hummus, but Jack just wanted to be in the kitchen and into everything.  When I noticed him eating puffs off the floor, I just let him.  In fact, I added some yogurt melts to the mix.  Seriously...my child is not a puppy.  But when I gotta get stuff done, I guess anything goes...

* Friday is Jack's last day of daycare (or at least until August).  I should be happy (and I am), but I am also sad.  We have loved his daycare so much.  Plus, I love having some adult time away from Jack (I am totally counting work and class as adult time!).

* I had some down time in between class and work this afternoon, so I started some fun reading (in between chapters of a book for school).  I am almost done with my paper (well 2/3 of the way through).  And I have all day tomorrow to work on it.  So that means I have time to read a novel, right?  Yeah probably not...

Not too much exciting going on around here, so those will have to suffice...

3 comments:

Ashley said...

I give my son food that falls on the floor and, once he's mobile, I'm sure I'll do the same.

I love an honest mom. :) Thanks for sharing!

The Robbins & Co said...

i don't pick up around lazzy's chair anymore because i know he'll get to it eventually :) also, i'd love to know what novel you are reading!

Crispin said...

I have totally let my chid eat puffs off the floor ( clean of course!) before! A girls gotta do what a girls gotta do!