Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Midweek Confessions



Today I'm linking up with "E, Myself, and I" for Midweek Confessions!

- I finally got a Twitter.  Part of my reasons were good--I wanted to follow Keller, Piper, etc.  But I also really wanted to follow all of the Dance Moms...I have sunk to new lows!

- Speaking of embarrassing tv habits--I am watching the Bachelorette this season.  What can I say, I love Emily!

- Sometimes, on Pinterest, I love a pin and go to repin it, only to notice it was repinned from me in the first place.

- I have given up on counting WW points this week.  We are eating out or eating with other people too many nights this week.  I am still watching what I eat, but just not putting the points in!

- I don't even bother making my bed anymore in the morning.  Our place is such a mess right now, that the bed seems like the least of my problems!

So there we go!  Check out the others, too!

2 comments:

Liz T. said...

I am watching the bachelorette this season too!Good luck moving!

Unknown said...

Don't feel bad, I hardly ever make my bed, and I don't have a good excuse like you do.

Have a good day! :)