Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Midweek Confessions


I know...it's been a while since I posted.  I have had a crazy past couple of weeks.  And with the holidays coming up, things are just going to keep being crazy!

I'm linking up with "E, Myself, and I" today for Midweek Confessions.  So here's what I have to confess this week:

* Last week, a student answered a pretty easy question in Bible (or at least, that's what I thought).  Her answer was wrong.  I responded, "Wow, I didn't think it was possible to answer that question wrong, but you just did."  Oops...perhaps a bit harsh for a 7th grader!

* We really need groceries.  But Bech has been staying late at work to get ready for a wood fire this weekend, and I really don't want to go to the store with Jack.  So we are just scrounging around.  Last night, I made a box of Annie's Mac&Cheese (that we had bought for Jack).

* I did, however, manage to run into a local store for some peppermint ice cream.  I can't help it--I love Blue Bell Peppermint!  And they don't sell Blue Bell in Vermont, so I've been missing it.  So no real groceries, but I did get my ice cream!

Alright, that's all for this week!  Check out the other link ups!

1 comment:

Liz T. said...

that's too funny - just the other day I made Annie's mac & cheese for dinner too -- for the same reasons!