Friday, December 14, 2012

Favorite Thing

I'm linking up with the Nester for her Favorite Things Party.  These are my current favorite things under $15.

Satsuma Body Polish from the Body Shop.

Okay, technically this is $19, but the Body Shop has tons of other Satsuma flavored products that are under $15.  Plus, they always have tons of promotions (right now it's 3 products for $30--making these polishes $10 each!).


"Comfort & Joy" by Fok Angel and Friends

This cd is amazing!  I downloaded most of the songs off of Noise Trade, and I am kind of obsessed with it.  Classic Christmas songs with a slight folk twist (but nothing too radical).  And it's only $9 on Amazon!


Mrs. Meyer's Iowa Pine hand soap

I have blogged before about my obsession with Mrs. Meyers.  I love all of their products.  This holiday season, they have a special Christmas tree scent.  It's only $4.75 on soap.com.  You can also get Mrs. Meyers at Whole Foods and Fresh Market.



Purity face wash by Philosphy

Another obsession I've blogged about before.  I LOVE Purity face wash.  It is super simple, but it leaves your face feeling so clean.  Sephora has a 3 oz for $10.  That seems small, but it will probably last you at least 3 or 4 months!


That's what I've been loving this year!

No comments: