Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Sick Jack

So I promise, I used to post.  I don't know what's gotten into me lately.  I think there is just so much going on that I don't even know where to begin blogging about it!

Jack has been sick for the past few days.  He started with a fever on Saturday.  By Sunday at lunch, we knew we would need to meet my parents halfway and pass him off.  I hated not being near him when he was sick, but I couldn't miss any more school!

By Monday morning, his fever was up to 104 degrees (and he wasn't really eating), so my mom took him to the doctor.  He tested negative for the flu, but every other sign pointed to it, plus he was negative for the other tests.  So he got started on tamaflu.  

Before this week, I had only spent 3 nights away from Jack in my life.  And they were rough.  This was doubly rough--being away from Jack Jack AND he was sick!

But my family took great care of him!  They cuddled him and loved on him.  And he is definitely on the mend.  I was able to meet my mom halfway again today and get my buddy boy back...YAY!


Sick Jack.  


Cuddles with Bella.  Check out his new Thomas pj's--I'm pretty sure Jack thinks he's the stuff in those.

Bech and I tried to take advantage of our time without Jack.  Lots of Homer translating for me and lots of studio time for Bech!  Plus, we went out to eat last night.

I missed my Jack, and I am glad to have him back with me!  

1 comment:

The Robbins & Co said...

what an amazing family and you're SO blessed you live close enough to do that. he had his own little vacation healing time...such a sweet boy. glad he's doing better!!