Tuesday, November 19, 2013

These Are a Few of My Favorite Things...



Today, I'm linking up to Cheer's Y'all to share a few of my favorite things.


O     N     E


First off, I've been eying some of Kristen Ley's new prints and cards!


Kristen is one of my sister's best friends and bridesmaids.  She has had an etsy for a while, but just launched a full site for her letterpress business, Thimblepress.

I have several of her prints, but I LOVE this Christmas card.  Can't you just see it framed?


T     W     O


I still love Bath and Body Works and am, thus, still stuck in Junior High.  But I LOVE Christmas smells in everything...which includes bath supplies.

And this Merry Marshmallow Kiss line looks right up my alley.

I know, you probably just threw up in your mouth.  That's okay, more marshmallow scented body wash for me!


T     H     R     E     E


It's getting cold here!  I have most of the cold weather essentials (down jacket, ski jacket, gloves, scarves, long johns), but I'm lacking in hats!

I love this Fair Isle beanie from Gap--cute, but warm! 


F     O     U     R


Makeup!

I don't usually splurge in the makeup area.  I
 get foundation and mascara from the drugstore.  But blush and eyeshadows are my splurges.  

I usually stick with Urban Decay eyeshadows, 
but I am in love with some of these palettes from Too Faced:




I like these colors, plus they have Christmas names!



This set is a good price, and the colors are ones I would use a lot.



I usually use this blush (yeah, just gonna link to that name), but I like the different options in this compact.


F     I     V     E


I've gotten really into sewing lately.  I want to try to hand at some appliqué style projects, but I need a few more tools.

This Fiskar's rotary cutting set seems like a great deal.   Plus, it's at JoAnn's, and they ALWAYS have 40% coupons.  I use the app, so I just scan the coupon at the register.  


What about y'all?  Any dream items you're wishing for this Christmas?

9 comments:

Jessi Otey said...

love that print, I'll have to go check her stuff out like now! & you can never go wrong with two-faced make-up!

Maggie Reardon said...

I have one of the Too Faced palettes and love it! I debated getting the Naked 2 but instead got the Too Faced and it's perfect!

Taylor Jeavons said...

I need to go to Bath and Body works to get my Vanilla Bean Noel! I totally forgot, thanks for the reminder!

Tattered to Taylored

Caitlyn {Home Sweet Ruby} said...

Stopping by from the link up!! I'm loving that Gap fair isle hat too!! Super cute!

Sofia Donatelli said...

Loving your picks.

Hugs,

Sofia

stylishlyinlove.blogspot.com

Arielle said...

I love Bath and Body Works too! And I need to try that too faced makeup:)
over from the link up!

http://arielle-ellesentries.blogspot.com/

Elise @ Cheers Yall said...

Love those eyeshadow palletes! My mom always slips one into my stocking. They make the best ones this time of year!!!! And ohh how I wish I could sew!!

Thanks for the love and for linking up with us, lady love! Much appreciated, my dear!!! xx

Elise said...

I LOVE those prints!! I've got to check out her shop now!

Becky M said...

The eye shadows look awesome! Great picks!

agirlandhersparkles.blogspot.com