Monday, July 21, 2014

32 Weeks

How Far Along: 
 
I am 32 weeks!

 Baby Size:

The baby is 3.9 pounds and 19 inches, about the size of a head of lettuce.

Maternity Clothes:
 
Yes.  And I am a little worried that some of them may not fit me by the time I am 40 weeks!
 
Sleep:

This week has been good.  It helps that we have had some cooler nights here in PA.  And in a week, we will be in our new apartment, which has air conditioning!

Movement:

Yup, all of the time!

Best Moment This Week:

Hm...not sure?  This has been a crazy week, with lots of packing.  I am sure I will have a "best moment" next week, when I get to start setting up the boys room!

Food Cravings:

Green grapes, blow pops, and salt and vinegar chips.

Totally normal, right?

Seriously, though, I am just thankful it is not wings, like with Jack.  Because, gross.

Food Aversions:

Most savory things and most things meat.  

What I Miss:
 
Not going to the bathroom every 5 minutes.

What I Am Looking Forward To:

Moving into our new apartment!  I really need some A/C stat.

Milestones:

8 weeks...AH!

Pregnancy Symptoms:

Oh, everything.  Not really, but it feels like it!
 
Gender:
 
A boy!

Weight Gain:
 
21 pounds.  Which is actually a pound less than last week.  I can thank the heartburn for that.

No comments: