Wednesday, December 9, 2009

There are two exciting things I need to share about. The first, and by far the most important, is the news that Josh and Emily Ketchum, two of my favorite people in the world, are going to have a baby!!!!!! Oh-My-Lanta! I am very excited for them :)

The second exciting thing is that it snowed last Friday night. Now, for some people, snow is not a big deal. Courtney would actually probably love to have a winter without snow, after her two years in Laramie (by the way, Courtney, I just almost linked to you, but alas, you have your blog blocked to the general public). I, however, think snow is a big deal, a VERY big deal. And so I curled up in front of the fire (and by fire, I mean gas heater, but it has a similar effect), turned on the Christmas tree lights, and made Bech watch White Christmas. He fell asleep pretty quickly, but I enjoyed it. So here are some pictures of the snow and of our tree!




1 comment:

Courtney said...

Correction: I think there's something magical about snow - but only when it occurs occasionally, and you can sit at home cuddled up with loved ones and drinking hot chocolate in front of a fire. It's NOT good when it lasts for months on end and when it gets warm enough to melt it's not warm enough to evaporate so it just becomes ice. And especially not when I have to walk through it for over a mile to get to work everyday. There's no more magic in it then.