Thursday, April 1, 2010

random thoughts

1. I lost my keys Sunday night. Really, I think Bech lost my
key's, but still, they are lost. So right now, it doesn't matter who lost them,
I just want them back. I have looked all over the house to no avail. So if
you have any suggestions of places to look, please send them my way.

2. Bech is out of town right now at the NCECA conference.
It's a national ceramics conference and this year it's in Philadelphia.
So that means I am on my own for almost 5 days.
Per my mom's suggestion, instead of get sad, I am doing things Bech doesn't like.

I headed to this great store on Tuesday. Okay, I don't really think Wal-Mart is great.
But Bech HATES it, so I went. And I needed hangers, and those are
too expensive to get from Kroger.

I picked up some of this goodness. I LOVE Flaming Hot Crunchy Cheetos,
but haven't had any in probably 2 years or more.
They were delicious!

And I curled up on the couch with some of my favorite people.
That's right, my friends are Rorie and Lorelai.
It sounds cheesy, but they helped get me through last year.
And we needed a reunion.


3. Finally, I have big news (and although I know it is April Fools Day,
and last year we claimed we were pregnant, I am not silly enough
to try that again...so the news is NOT that we are pregnant!!!). Here is my hint...
Can you figure it out?

Courtney--you can't guess!

2 comments:

Gamard said...

Moving to Vermont!!!??

Sheryl said...

We were so hoping that you would be in Florida!