Friday, April 16, 2010

I am a bad blogger. Maybe I will be better next year when I live in Vermont and have cool things to talk about. We shall see...

But for now, here's whats going on:

1. I had a sushi night last week with my MCF kids...so fun! We played Balderdash afterward and had a blast.

2. Katy, my sister, flew to Berlin last week to see Western Europe with our friend Ann Kirk. But now, all of the airports are shut down in Europe due to volcanic ash coming from an active volcano in Iceland. And Katy is supposed to fly out tomorrow. So I'm really not so sure how in the heck she is going to get home.

3. Bech's uncle, who used to work for Delta, is giving us passes to fly to Vermont this summer. So now we can go and look at apartments in person! Plus, it will be nice just to see the town and state and start getting a feel on what life is going to be like next year.

4. Bech's birthday was Wednesday. He's now 26! We went out to eat at Little Tokyo with family. I bought him a smoker from Everyday Gourmet. He loves it and I am excited to eat whatever he cooks using it. But I think I have the only husband who wants birthday presents from Everyday Gourmet.

5. Who saw this Tuesday night?


Oh my-lanta...I am so excited about this season of Glee! It's going to be great. This show is becoming one of my favorites...I mean, it's not on par with Gilmore Girls and Veronica Mars, but it's pretty great.

6. Speaking of Gilmore Girls, I hope Burlington is a slightly bigger version of Stars Hollow...is that too much to ask? I just want to live in a town with Babbette, Kurt, and Taylor! Oh, and a town hall with town meetings!

Well, that's about it. I will try to have a better post soon! Maybe one with pictures of food because my Mom just LOVES those (not!)...

1 comment:

Gamard said...

Well, I can tell you that you most certainly do NOT have the only husband who wants gifts from Everyday Gourmet :P