Tuesday, April 20, 2010

What we've been up to lately--warning! pictures of food involved!

I used to hate Scrabble. I'm not sure why...I just didn't like it. But we've played it twice with Cortney and Colby, and I really like it! It might be in part because Cortney and I won both games! We are unstoppable! My favorite of our words from the last game: Dirge, Quiche, and Lotus.


Friday night, Bech and I used some of our grass fed beef to make "little burgers." Add some swiss cheese, avocado, and hawaiian buns...so good!


Last night, we decided on a taco night, always one of my favorites. Tacos now remind us of Malawi, especially of dinners with Josh and Emily Ketchum.


Here is my creation: more grass fed beef, black beans, homemade guacamole, fresh tomatoes (remember this post), and mozzarella cheese...so good!

This last picture is pretty exciting: Bech has a "studio!" It's just in our garage out back, but he has a wheel and a bisque kiln. Yay!!!




So that's what we've been doing (more like eating) lately. Sorry if the food pictures are boring (MOM!) but we enjoy cooking!

1 comment:

Holly said...

Hey!! I'm all about food pics! Yummy. Just today found a new site with tons of them as well as tips on how to photograph food! www.ourbestbites.com. Hooray for the kiln!! I love mine. Hope you all are well. I've had so many compliments on my Africa bags. They're the best. -- holly