Yes, I did just post random thoughts yesterday. But it's my blog, so I am going to do it again today!
1) Check out this post by BooMama. We give mostly just to ABC, but this post has made me consider sponsoring a compassion child.
2) My mom always gives me grief about not watching the news. But I have actually begun to watch the news! Jack eats at 7 every morning, so I watch the news segment of the Today show every morning. Here are my observations:
* My heart breaks for all of the victims of everything going on in State College, PA. And I am glad the board of trustees came down so harshly. Sexual abuse (especially to children!) is something that needs to be taken VERY seriously.
* Rick Perry needs debate lessons. Like seriously.
* I am not a big fan of Herman Cain. And I don't think he should accuse the Democratic party of making up a scandal about him. I'm pretty sure the Democrats are not that worried about Cain.
* I am a Romney fan.
* Maybe I shouldn't say that on my blog. It isn't polite to talk about politics too much.
3) Only two weeks until Thanksgiving. And a week and a half until my sister comes!
4) We are going to another family's house for Thanksgiving dinner, but we are still going to have a Thanksgiving lunch. But we are going to have fun with it--not do Turkey (maybe steaks?). We are also thinking maybe pumpkin martinis?