Friday, July 6, 2012

Boca Grande

AKA major photo dump!

A couple of weeks ago, my whole family (grandparents, aunts, uncles, cousins, and significant others--25 of us!) spent 5 days in Boca Grande.  We got hit by Tropical Storm Deb, but we still had a great time together.


The beach house we stayed in.


Love that sweet little face!


Jack loved the sand and the waves.





He also loved getting to meet all of his cousins.


Kisses for Papa.  As Papa told me later, "Well, Marley, I think Baby Jack is partial to me."  Ha...I agree!



He's also a big fan of his "Doc."


The first night we were there was Jack's first birthday, so I made cupcakes for everyone.  So here's a snapshot of the Birthday Boy.


He actually ate this cupcake!


My uncle Mike loves to build sand sculptures.  Because of the storm, he only got to build two.  This is his first, a gator for the University of Florida.



Bech and Logan spent lots of time looking for shells.


Seriously how cute is this swimsuit?


Bech got burned the first day, so he created a makeshift "sun shirt."


The house had a private pool that we all enjoyed.


Jack chilling in the pool.


Jack's favorite sign.


And his new punk hair-do.


My sweet Nana.


Uncle Mike's second sand sculpture, a mermaid.



Best of buds.


In this picture, you can see the storm starting to move through. 

We had a wonderful time and loved getting to see everyone!

No comments: