Friday, April 24, 2015

5 on Friday

Whew!  The past couple of months have been insane.  But I feel like life is calming down, and I am getting a little more sleep at night (thank goodness!).  So I am finally back to my favorite post, 5 on Friday!

O     N     E



Bech had his thesis show!  It was two weeks ago, and it was great.  I am so proud of him.  He has one more week of classes, then (I think) a final critique for ceramics.  Then he will be done!


Bech showed with his fellow 2nd year ceramics MFA, Eric.  We absolutely adore Eric, so it was really fun for Bech to do this event with him.  And I thought their work showed really well together.


Bech and I at his thesis show reception.


T     W     O


I finally took the Easter pictures off of our camera.  I am realizing that it may be a while before we get a cute family picture again.  I think my boys are cute, but they do not work well with the camera.  It is a struggle just to get Jack to sit still for a minute.


See what I'm talking about?


T     H     R     E     E

In case you didn't know, Jonathan Crombie (aka Gilbert Blythe), died last week.

I'm wondering if there will be a surge of Baby Gilberts?

Eh, probably not...


F     O     U     R

I haven't done a Weight Watchers update in a while.  I have been doing WW since early to mid January (I can't remember?) and have lost 22 pounds.  It would be more, but I had about 3 weeks in there when I didn't really track very faithfully.  And I might have eaten some Easter candy and a snowcone or two...

I love WW and I especially love it while breastfeeding.  I get lots of extra points, so it makes dieting easier.  I have about 16 more pounds that I want to lose.  My goal is to lose them by the end of the summer.  Totally doable!


F     I     V     E

My little sister got me into Hart of Dixie last year, and I have been slowly catching up.  They are only on season 4, so it wasn't hard.  I was totally surprised this past week when I watched the finale.  I didn't know it was over!

But, just like this show, the finale was sweet and more than a little silly.  Personally, that's my favorite kind of show.  I don't have to rush to watch the next episode and I'm not stressed out when the episode ends. 


Here's the last bit of the finale.  I'm a little obsessed with this song now!  Did anyone else watch this show?

No comments: