Friday, June 5, 2009

We have internet at home again! Yay! Ya'lls prayers sure do work quickly! I am actually posting this at school.

Last night was the senior banquet for the college. I forgot my camera, but I am going to get some pictures from friends who brought theirs. It was so great. Sometimes, because I spend almost all of my time at the academy, I forget about the college. And that's why we're here! We help the college run by providing a school for the college professors children. And, of course, the academy has turned into a ministry of its own. But we are here for African Bible College! Many of the seniors spoke. I loved hearing how thankful all of them are to be graduating from ABC. Many of them talked about struggling to pay school fees, and how God provided for them! We enjoyed the evening so much!

We got done very late, though, so I am exhausted! By late, I mean 10:00, so we were home about 10:30 to 10:45. But that is late for us! Except for driving from our old apartment to campus, I have never been on the roads that late at night.

I just got done with a fiesta for my 8th graders. We had a blast eating chips and salsa.

All that's left on the list today is a quick trip to Lucius house, potluck, and the College Band Finale. Plus a nap!!!

No comments: