Wednesday, June 9, 2010

a few random things...

1. I have absolutely loved watching "Glee" this year. If you haven't gotten into this show, you should. It is AMAZING!
I love musicals, and this show is sort of like watching a musical. Last night was the finale, and they sang this song:


You really need to see them singing it on the show...AMAZING!

2. We are moving in less than 2 months...ahhh! So much to do! And part of that is working on selling my car.
I know we seem crazy to do this, because we just went through selling our car in Malawi last summer.
But we are going to become a one car family in Vermont. So back to selling a car. It should be a lot easier this time because
there won't be the whole currency thing.

3. It is summer in Mississippi and I love it. Even though it is sizzling every day, there are few things better than summer
in the South. The crepe myrtles, magnolias, and hydrangeas are in bloom. Every time I'm in Brookhaven
I go get a snowcone (seriously, Brookhaven snowcones are sooo good!). Plus there have already been some good
layout days.

4. I have a new vegetable I love...celery. I used to hate it, but now I love it! Sort of like I feel about tomatoes.

Okay, this is the most boring post ever and my mother will probably tell me to find something more interesting to write about.
So maybe I'll put some pictures up of food tomorrow to really frustrate her :)

2 comments:

Liz T. said...

Madison donated his Trooper in Wheaton and we have shared a car ever since - although it does create minor complications with schedules, we have done just fine with one car :) Good luck selling yours!

Bella said...

UGH.....just make up something interesting!!!!