Wednesday, June 16, 2010

happenings lately...

First of all, my mom had her birthday today! We had a party for her tonight: sangria, homemade hard tacos, and sherbert smoothies for dessert! So good!

We got her a champagne cupcakes from Gigi's so she could blow out a candle.


And since we are a Kanakuk family, she had to get a birthday kiss!


On the birthday note, I got my birthday present early...new bedding! I have been eyeing this bedding at Anthropologie for months now, and it just went on sale last week. I got a great deal and I absolutely love it! It came in today so I went ahead and put it on our bed.


Isn't it fun? We'll have white walls in our place next year, which will be good with the bright bedspread.


1 comment:

Courtney said...

I love the new bedding! And yay for nice birthday dinners!