Ugh, I've been an AWFUL blogger! My computer's hard drive was having major issues, so it went to the shop for a little while. I just got it back two days ago, but we were enjoying the 4th and getting Bech packed for Honduras so I've been busy with that.
So here is what we've got on our plate right now:
* Bech left this morning and is spending the next 8 days in Honduras on a missions trip with his parent's church. I am excited for him, but Jack and I are definitely going to miss him.
* Bech and I need to find a place to live in Baton Rouge. We went this past Tuesday, but it was so depressing. I know I have a couple of Baton Rouge readers--any advice???
* I am going to put pictures up soon from our family vacation to Boca Grande. We got caught in Tropical Storm Debby, so we weren't outside much. But we had a great time, regardless.
* I also need to put up Jack's year update!
* Monday we celebrated my 27th birthday! Bech's family took me to my favorite restaurant (Little Tokyo) for lunch, then my family ate at Babalu's for dinner. Both meals were so yummy, and we had a great time.
That's about it for now. I'm going to try to get back into my normal blog groove!