Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Life Lately...

I know, I know, I have totally been MIA in blog world lately.

So here's what we have been up to lately, complete with iphone pictures (oh, no! I've become one of those people who doesn't take real pictures anymore!)


Jack has been being his completely adorable, absolutely insane self.  Here is he stuffing bananas in his mouth.


And prepping for Hurricane Isaac by playing and posing for the camera.


We didn't want to lose everything in our freezer if we ended up losing power during the storm, so we cooked up some yummy shrimp taco's for dinner!


A little flashback my mom sent me...um, who is that Fatty McFatterson?


Bathtime...redneck style


Jack loved sitting in the bucket--he thought he was so cool!


My mom and sister made my older sister's boyfriend a candy bouquet.  
Bech felt left out, so they made one for him, too!


My sweet college friend, Nancy Page, drove through Baton Rouge the other night with her parents.  We were able to have dinner with them--I think Jack is a fan of Nancy Page!


Bech put Jack's sippy cup on the car while buckling him up the other night.  He then drove off and a minute later we heard the cup fall off.  It's Jack's favorite cup, so a rescue mission was needed!  Don't worry--the Tommy Tippee is safe!


Jack's daily report from daycare today.  I love that he is both "Happy" and "Overly Destructive."  Oh, my little Destructo!


This past weekend, we spent some time in Brookhaven with my parents.  "Doc" stripped Jack and got out the hose--Jack was in heaven!

1 comment:

The Robbins & Co said...

We have SO many pics of Eli bathing in a bucket in Malawi. I think it's a clasic baby boy thing. So sweet!