Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Midweek Randoms

Just stopping in with some random thoughts.

* First of all, I stopped doing Jack's monthly updates, but I still wanted to do updates every 3 months.  Which means I should have done one last month, when he was 15 months.  But I didn't.  So he is 16 months and I still haven't done it.  Oh well, I will get around to it soon, because he is doing so much fun stuff lately!

* Jack and I went to the pumpkin patch last weekend with our neighbor and her son (a day younger than Jack!).  Jack was looking so cute, and I had our camera ready to take pictures.  And our camera was dead... So yeah, no super cute pictures.  But I did snap some with my iPhone.


He's not so into taking pictures these days.



* Both my sister and my mom have already texted me this week to let me know that hot dogs and corn dogs will be 50¢ on Halloween.  I don't know whether to think it's sweet that they know me so well or embarrassing  because they are all aware of my love for corn dogs.  

* I have been a Psych junkie lately.  I can't help it.  It's just so funny.

Example:

Gus: How do you not own a black suit? What kind of grown man doesn’t own a black suit?

Shawn: Besides me- The Joker, Colonel Sanders, Matthew McConaughey.
Gus: Matthew McConaughey doesnt count, he doesn’t own a shirt.
Shawn: He doesn’t need a shirt.
Gus: You know thats right.


Any other Psych fans out there?



* We have been in town the past two weekends and have enjoyed going to our new church.  I am so thankful to have a PCA church in our town! 


Here's Jack looking all fancy for church Sunday

* I am also thankful for our daycare.  Jack LOVES it there, and I get to visit once a day and see him (it's at my school).


Jack being a monkey at daycare.


* Today is Wednesday, which means Waffle Cone Wednesday!  The TCBY by our house has 99¢ waffle cones every Wednesday.  It is seriously the best middle of the week treat.  And last week, we got Jack his own cone.  He loved it.  That boy can eat.

Well, that's all I have today.  Hope everyone is having a great week!

No comments: