Wednesday, May 14, 2014

21 and 22 Week Updates

I actually had a picture for my 21 week update, but Bech took the camera it was on with him.  So I am just going to cram the two weeks together, pictureless.



How Far Along: 
 
I am 22 weeks, 2 days.

 Baby Size:

The baby is 8 inches long and 1 pound in weight--about the size of a spaghetti squash.

Maternity Clothes:
 
Yup.  And a friend just gave me some of her maternity short sleeve tops, which is great! Jack was born in June, so I don't have a ton of warmer weather maternity clothes.
 
Sleep:

It is starting to get bad again, but not too quickly.  Let's hope I can enjoy some good sleep before 3rd trimester starts!

Movement:

This baby kicks like nobody's business.

I am also very worried that I have another little wild child in here!

Best Moment This Week:

Jack got to feel the baby kick!  He though it was fun at first, but now he's not really that interested.

Food Cravings:

Ice water and fountain drinks

Food Aversions:

meat...yuck

What I Miss:
 
Snowcones.  But I will have one in 2 1/2 weeks.

Sidenote, Mom, when I roll into town, I want to go straight to a snowcone stand.  Bonus points if we are in Brookhaven and go to Ms. Gussies.

What I Am Looking Forward To:

Being in the South!

Oh, I think it means as far as the baby is concerned.  Um...yeah, I'm still going to go with BEING IN THE SOUTH!

Milestones:

Isn't the fact that I have housed another human being for 22 weeks an accomplishment in itself?

Pregnancy Symptoms:

Heartburn.  Also my hips are killing me!
 
Gender:
 
A boy!

Weight Gain:
 
12 pounds.  Now if I can just gain a pound or less a week until this baby is born, I can keep the total gain to 30 pounds or less!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love your milestone on this post. ha! I totally think that is a sufficient milestone worth mentioning...

Also, so wish I could go get found drinks with you in MS!! yummmmm.