Friday, May 2, 2014

Five on Friday

Time for another Five on Friday, aka brain dump!


O     N     E

Remember that time I found out the gender and didn't even put it on my blog?


Oops!

I really wasn't trying to be mean.  I put it on facebook and just never got around to sharing it on our blog.  But as you can see, the Evans will be sticking with team boy for this go around.

Jack actually wanted a girl, but I think he is warming up to the idea of a brother.  I know, he does look super excited in this picture.  What really happened is that I told him he could not eat the cupcake unless he gave me an excited face.  Just being honest...


T     W     O

This week as been my first week off, and we have not slowed down!  Yesterday was the only day that we didn't have morning plans, but we took Bech dinner that night.  I think I just have wanted to catch up on so many things!  

But next week, we will be taking it a little more slowly...because...


T     H     R     E     E

I am solo parenting for 8 days.

Yup, 8 days.  I may just die.

Bech is going on a pottery tour as an assistant to his professor.  It is a super awesome opportunity and I know he will have an AMAZING time.  But 8 days.  Goodness.


F      O     U     R

I am always looking for new shoes to get into.  And based on the fact that I have watched almost every season of Murder, She Wrote and Agatha Christie's Jane Marple mysteries, Netflix finally gave me a good suggestion:


The Bletchley Circle

Y'all, this show is so good.  It's a PBS show.  Each episode is about 45 minutes, and there are 3 episodes first season (not sure about second season, I am starting it tonight!).  It is about women who secretly worked as code breakers during World War II and are now working secretly at catching serial killers.  


Jack skipped his nap today, which means he went to bed super early.  Which means I am going to end this one early and curl up in bed with the second season of The Bletchley Circle.  Have a wonderful weekend!

No comments: