Monday, April 28, 2014

20 Weeks!



How Far Along: 
 
I am 20 weeks today!

 Baby Size:

The baby is 6.5 inches long and 10.6 ounces in weight--about the size of a banana.

Maternity Clothes:
 
Yup.  Now that it is finally warm (ish), I have broken out some non maternity sundresses that are working right now, too.
 
Sleep:

I seriously love going to bed so early.  I hope I remember this always and stay an 80 year old even when I'm not pregnant.

Movement:

I have felt the baby move so much this week!

Best Moment This Week:

Friday night, Bech got to feel the baby move.

Food Cravings:

Cold things:  salad, frozen yogurt, yogurt and granola

Food Aversions:

meat...yuck

What I Miss:
 
Sno-cones.  I need to be pregnant in the south.  Why do I keep having these yankee pregnancies?

What I Am Looking Forward To:

Finding out the gender...which is happening right now, as this post is being published...ah!

Milestones:

Halfway there!

Pregnancy Symptoms:

Round ligament pain.  Also, I am breaking out like a 14 year old boy.
 
Gender:
 
Today, today, today!

Weight Gain:
 
10 pounds.  I would like to thank leftover Easter candy for that.

1 comment:

Sarah Denley said...

Ahh, I saw on FB another boy. Congrats! And you look adorable. Yes, I'd love to burn you a cd! Message me your address or if we end up connecting in the city, i"ll get it to you then =)

Oh, and I forgot to comment, but I *loved* your friend post!