Monday, April 14, 2014

18 weeks!





  Yeah, so this is what happens when your real camera is dead and you have to use your iphone for the picture.  But at least I took a picture!


How Far Along:
 
I am 18 weeks today!

 Baby Size:

The baby is 5.6 inches long and 6.7 ounces in weight--about the size of a sweet potato.

Maternity Clothes:
 
Yup.  I'm still mixing in some non-maternity tops, but bottoms are all maternity.
 
Sleep:

We are still sleeping like we are 80 year olds over at the Evans house.  I'm pretty sure Bech thinks my pregnancy induced early bedtimes are the best perk ever.

Movement:

It is getting a little more regular.  But the baby isn't really that active during the day and I usually go to bed super early.  So I don't get to feel him/her move that much.

Best Moment This Week:
 

It was 80 degrees yesterday!  80 degrees!  Granted, it might snow a little tomorrow night, but I really enjoyed my 80 degree day.

Food Cravings:

Crisp and cold things.  And water.  Lots and lots of water.

Food Aversions:

Meat.  Although I did eat a little this week.  I also really don't want savory things.  Give me salad, fruit, desserts, yogurt, etc.

What I Miss:

Margaritas. 

Yup, again. 

What I Am Looking Forward To:

Knowing the gender!!!

Milestones:

Hm...I can't really think of any.  I feel like this happens a lot more the further along you get.

Pregnancy Symptoms:

The heartburn has begun.
 
 

But thankfully, a friend recommended these to me.  SO much better than normal Tums.
 
Gender:
 
2 Weeks!

I go back and forth on this one.  Most days I really think this is a boy, because I have a boy and it's just normal for me to think that way.  I often refer to the baby as a "he" or "him."  But every so often I think it could be a girl.
 
Weight Gain:
 
Wavering between 7 and 8 pounds gained.  Again, I'll take it.  I've also done my pregnancy work out video (which is equal parts awesome and cheesy) this week several times.

No comments: