Monday, April 21, 2014

19 weeks




How Far Along:
 
I am 19 weeks today!

 Baby Size:

The baby is 6 inches long and .5 pounds in weight--about the size of a mango.

Maternity Clothes:
 
Yup.  I'm still mixing in some non-maternity tops, but bottoms are all maternity.
 
Sleep:

I'm still going to bed at a geriatric bedtime.  But I've been struggling some with waking up in the middle of the night.  Ugh.

Movement:


I feel more each week!  I think that Jack and Bech will be able to feel the baby in a week or two more.

Best Moment This Week:

Easter!  My sister and brother-in-law came for the weekend, and Jack had a blast with his KK and Big Dave.

Food Cravings:

Anything cold!  Also, I have wanted salads, which is good.

Food Aversions:

Still meat.

What I Miss:
 
Sno-cones.  But soon, I will be in Mississippi, with a sno cone in one hand and a Sonic drink in the other.  And it will be WONDERFUL!

What I Am Looking Forward To:

Knowing the gender!!!

Milestones:

Almost halfway through!

Pregnancy Symptoms:

Round ligament pain.  Gross.  
 
Gender:
 
1 week...we are so ready to know!

Weight Gain:
 
9 pounds.  Thank you, Easter candy.

 


No comments: