Friday, April 25, 2014

5 on Friday





O     N     E

 Three days until we find out the gender.  Seriously, that is all I can think about.  Forget that it is my last day of work.  Forget that it is almost the weekend.  Forget that I have a fun wedding shower to go to tomorrow.

Three days until we find out the gender!


T     W     O

I have a weird husband.





I got a text Wednesday afternoon from Bech asking if I had seen his picture.  This is what was on facebook.

Bech can never just shave his beard off.  He always does something strange in the process.  But have no fear...he finished shaving and now looks like this:


Much better, right?

Seriously, though, I love my cute, quirky, artist husband.


T     H     R     E     E


Today is my last day at my job!  Well, I do have an event to do on Sunday afternoon, but this is the last work day.  

I have had several night events this week, and I can't work more than 40 hours a week.  So yesterday, I took the morning off.  Jack and I took our time getting ready, then stopped by Dunkin Donuts on our way to daycare.  After I dropped him off, I spent a leisurely morning at Starbucks, drinking a frappucino and reading birth books.

I need these kind of mornings more often!


F     O     U     R

Any Kelly's Kids lovers out there?  Did y'all see the news?

Kelly's Kids is going to stop selling their clothes through reps and house shows (which is has been doing since I was a little girl) and start selling only through their website and catalog.  This is good, because they will lower their prices.  But it makes me a little sad.

Due to an order mix up, I have some Kelly's Kid credit that is burning a whole in my pocket.  I picked out a sweet summer church outfit for Jack, but I am going to wait until next Monday.  If the new baby is a girl, I have my eye on a couple of sweet outfits:

Which one do y'all like best?

And, of course, if it's a boy, then Jackie is going to be getting this cute outfit:



F     I     V     E

It is almost summer!  I have lots of things planned for this summer with Jack.  I want to really enjoy the last few months of his only childness with him.  

I'm thinking about copying my friend, Becki, (and numerous pinterest pins) and making a summer to do list.

I like this one:


Do y'all have any fun things you are already planning for the summer?


I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!



1 comment:

The Robbins & Co said...

my favorite thing to do for the boys in the summer-freeze their toys in a big block of ice. have them "rescue their toys with spoons for chiseling and water guns with warm water in them!! keeps them SO busy :)