Monday, February 28, 2011

Just to annoy my mom...

My mom thinks it's really not fun when I put pictures of food on my blog. But it's my blog, so ha! Plus, I have heard a few people like the food pictures.


We had a ploughman's lunch the other day (well we had it for dinner, but still!) complete with homemade bread, salsa verde, cheese, and olive oil/balsamic vinegar dip. How incredible does Bech's bread look?



Lentil Burgers! I absolutely love lentil burgers. Bech likes them alright, but he humored me by eating some the other day.


Bech's homemade chai tea


Bech and I try to only eat grass fed beef, which is more expensive. Thus, we don't get to eat a lot of meat. But last week we splurged and bought sirloin steak. Bech cooked it inside (too much snow around the grill!) and I made parmesan mashed potatoes...so good!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the pics.... though its not helpful when I'm peckish

glynda said...

Ok so I love to see food on your blog!

And love even more that it in on Jars and Vietri ( hope I am right!)

reviewzoneseason said...

I appreciate your post and it was superb .Thanks for sharing.I would like to hear more about this in future..Again thanks for sharing. Visit My blog post:-reviewzoneseason