Thursday, March 3, 2011

Things I love right now...

1. Top Chef All-Stars

Bech and I both absolutely love this show. And it's almost over! But, good news, Top Chef Masters will start this spring. And John Currence (owner of City Grocery) will be in it!

We are BIG Richard Blais fans. I like to imagine that I am distantly related to him (my mom's maiden name is Blaise). He is an incredible chef and is really kind in the kitchen. If he doesn't win, I'm going to be pretty sad. Especially if Mike Isabella wins over him!

2. America's Next Top Model just started back up! I am such a sucker for this show!!! I like Jaclyn the best so far, but just cause she's from the South.


3. Tums are my new best friend. The heartburn has started and it is NOT fun! But Tums are wonderful!

4. I love that tomorrow is my last day before spring break!!! I just have Greek in the morning, and then I work at the library for 6 hours. But then a week off of class!!!

5. 1 week from today I will be in D.C.! I am so ready to see my mom and my sisters. Plus I plan on eating tons of frozen yogurt. Plus, maybe a cupcake?


This is not something I'm necessarily loving, but I just realized today that Jack will be here in a little over 3 months...AH!!!! That's sooo soon! Bech talks to Jack some, and he always says, "We are ready for you to be here!" And I always think, "Um...no we are not! I still need to get this, this, and this, and do this, this, and this..." But I am excited for him to be here...I just want him to wait at least 3 months!

No comments: