Tuesday, March 22, 2011

28 weeks

How far along: 28 weeks and 2 days

Baby Size: 14.8 inches, 2.25 pounds

Maternity clothes: yup

Sleep: I have to get up to go the bathroom a lot! But I think that's fairly normal for this point.

Best moment this week: Our car seat came in yesterday! I played with it a little last night, figuring out how to adjust it and snap it in the base. Then I made Bech play with it when he got home. I don't think he enjoyed it as much as I did, but he still humored me!

Food cravings: Fruit and chicken wings. I know...what a great mix.

What I miss: Shaved ice--they don't have that here :(

What I'm looking forward to: Our stroller and rocker come in sometime this week...I can't wait to put those together and play with them too!

Milestones: I am now in the 3rd trimester...whooo!

Pregnancy symptoms: Heartburn. All.The.Time. It's like I'm an old lady or something. I don't go anywhere without my Tums.


Sorry no picture this week. I really was going to try, but oh well! But Bech's parents would like so see some pictures, so I'm going to work on that!

No comments: