It's officially Spring Break!!!
I just got out of my Greek class, so it has begun. 1 week off of classes! But...I do have a lot of things I need/want to get done this week. So I'm making a list to help me:
1) Get at least Monday and Wednesday's Greek translations done (for the week after spring break).
2) Work on/Finish 3rd short paper for Greek. Of course, this requires me actually figuring out what I want to right my paper on!
3) Begin working on final project in Greek.
4) Study for my Latin midterm (the day after I get back from DC).
5) Finish my Prose Composition homework.
6) Take clothes to goodwill/consignment shop.
7) Do laundry/clean the house...it's gotten bad!
8) Get a massage. Bech gave me the money for a massage for Valentines Day, and I STILL haven't scheduled it! But I'm going to this week!
9) Do our taxes! We should be getting a good amount back this year, and Bech said I can use some of that money to buy this:
Seriously, how great is this rocker? I absolutely love it!
10) Go to DC (next Thursday) and spend a wonderful 5 days with my mom and sisters!!! Obviously, this is the most important thing on the list!