Wednesday, May 11, 2011

35 weeks

I need to add a disclaimer to this picture--um, I hate it! I look like a hot mess, and yes, it was taken in an alleyway at grad student housing. So it looks way sketch. Oh well...I know that I will want to see these pictures someday, so I will just deal.

How far along: 35 weeks and 3 days

Baby Size: 18 inches, 5.25 pounds

Maternity clothes: Almost everything.

Sleep: It has been wonderful lately! I am very thankful.

Best moment this week: making progress on Jack's nursery. Bech is painting his dresser, and it's almost done. As soon as it's done, we can move it upstairs, put all of his freshly washed clothes in it, and organize everything else!

Food cravings: Diet Dr. Pepper, anything cold

What I miss: my family and crawfish boils. Which are both things I can still have while pregnant, but they aren't in Vermont!

What I'm looking forward to: My parents and Blaise and Ansley come one month from today!!!

Milestones: less than 2 weeks until he is full-term!

Pregnancy symptoms: heartburn, going to the bathroom all the dang time, um, a massive belly!

3 comments:

Kate said...

LOVE THIS. look at you Marley! I can't wait. You will be a wonderful mother.

Katy said...

My official guess for a birthdate is June 1st 3 weeks from today.

Anonymous said...

Your belly is NOT massive...mine's that size and I'm only 21 weeks. Jack will be here soon! These are the really uncomfortable weeks :)
- Jamie