Sunday, May 1, 2011

34 weeks!


How far along: 34 weeks (look who actually did those on the right day for once!)

Baby Size: 18 inches, 4.75 pounds

Maternity clothes: Actually this dress isn't, but most everything else is.

Sleep: Eh, not bad. It's actually been warm(er) lately, so we've been able to sleep with the windows down which is really nice.

Best moment this week: My first baby shower! Some classics people threw me a shower yesterday, and it was wonderful! Jack got lots of fun presents that I am so excited about!

Food cravings: Diet Dr. Pepper, anything cold

What I miss: my family :(

What I'm looking forward to: The last day of classes is this Wednesday, and then I won't have to lug my backpack around each day!

Milestones: 3 weeks until he is full-term!

Pregnancy symptoms: heartburn, leg cramps, having to go to the bathroom ALL OF THE TIME!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Marley,
You look beautiful! Hope all is well. Beth and Woody Breeland

Tammy Jerkins said...

I am so excited for you both, and of course, gramma Karen! Best wishes and prayers for an easy delivery and a healthy Jack! Love you! Tammy Jerkins