Because I have nothing better to post...
1. I am loving that "Numbers" is now on Netflix watch instantly. I LOVE this show. And yes, one of the main characters is Bernard from "The Santa Clause," which makes it even better!
2. I am loving that next Monday night we have our newborn care class, where they will teach me how to use my new Moby sling (which I haven't even taken out of the bag yet because I have NO idea what to do with it!).
3. I am loving Ben & Jerry's right now. Normally, I am kinda down on them, because they don't have the flavors I like (bubblegum, birthday cake--you know, the flavors 5 year olds like!). But they have a new thing called a mash-up--which is like a Blizzard but less ice cream and WAY better.
4. I am loving the new winner of America's Next Top Model! Actually, I haven't been super crazy about her, or really about any of the contestants this cycle. But I liked her a whole lot more than Molly. Plus, she really does take amazing pictures, and she has a different look than any of the other winners.
5. I am loving the exercise ball I got from Wal-Mart the other day. They suggested getting one in our birth class, and I really am way more comfortable sitting on it. But not as comfortable as this lady obviously is...
6. I am loving "On Becoming Babywise." I have heard some really positive and some really negative things about this book. But I really like it so far. Obviously, I have not been able to put it into practice. If you know nothing about this book, basically it's a method for setting a feeding/waketime/sleeping schedule for your baby. But it really is very flexible. We are definitely going to be putting this into practice!
8. I am loving that it is in the 70's in Vermont now! Of course, it is raining every day, but I will take what I can get.
9. I am loving that Bech cleaned out all of his junk from Jack's room and just finished painting the dresser. So tonight I can put all Jack's freshly washed clothes up, and we can start getting everything together!
10. I am loving that I found this video online:
This song was on a Disney Sing-Along that we had when I was little, and for some reason I started thinking about it the other day.