We had a busy week and weekend last week. But this week is already proving to be much calmer--thank goodness! So here's whats been going on lately (complete with random Jack pictures thrown in):
* I took my French test on Saturday...so glad to have that over! I hope I passed. It wasn't that hard, but I am not too great with pronouns in French.
* We have had a lot of CA responsibilities, and have a lot more coming up. We just had a Valentines Day tea (which I made 70 cookies for!), and next week we have Mardi Gras and a Black History event.
* Buddy boy had some off nights last week. All of a sudden he was waking up twice a night, crying and wanting to eat. But thankfully he is back to sleeping through the night again!
love this little thinking face!
* I have had an exciting week as far as possible plans for next year. Everything is still just in the beginning phase, so I will share when things are for sure!
* We hosted the Classics club dinner Friday night. There was lots of yummy food and fun conversation.
* My mom and little sister are coming here in 3 weeks and a day (and my dad and brother will come a few days after that)...CAN NOT WAIT! I do hope that it snows for them (my brother is going skiing).
Jack playing with his Valentine's happy from Bella
* But that means that I am presenting a paper SOON...ahhh! I need to revamp it!
This weekend we plan on taking it slow!
And, finally, our Valentine's Day meal. I made panko crusted goat chese, baked fries, and chicken sandwiches. Obviously, I am not very good at frying chicken. Oh well, I just tried to pan fry it in the slightest bit of oil, so I think that was my problem!
And the final touch...Nando's sauce! Nando's is a South African chain that Bech and I love. They had a location in Malawi. And there is a grocery store here in Burlington that sells their sauces.