Monday, April 4, 2011

30 weeks!


How far along: 30 weeks and 1 day

Baby Size: 15.7 inches, 2.9 pounds

Maternity clothes: yup

Sleep: Eh...it's alright...

Best moment this week: Getting the stroller in! Also, Bech has been able to feel Jack kick a TON lately, which I know is fun for him.

Food cravings: Wings. I know, gross. But I had some Saturday, so hopefully that craving is completely gone. I have also broken my icee craving.

What I miss: Shaved ice, warm weather, crepe myrtles, honeysuckles...oh wait, that's what I miss about living in the South, where it doesn't snow in APRIL!!!

What I'm looking forward to: Jack will here in about 2 months!

Milestones: 30 weeks seems kinda like a milestone, at least to me

Pregnancy symptoms: Heartburn, getting out of breath more easily, also, I bump into things a lot more than normal--and I'm pretty clumsy to begin with so that's really saying something.

No comments: